HYDROLATE of a damask rose is a necessity and a gem of advanced rejuvenation. V bistvu je to kakršnakoli vodica in ne le damaščanska vrtnica. Basically, all rose waters are, but only if the sling is truly organic and of high quality. This hydrolate:
- Prepares the skin for the application of oil
- Works against the first wrinkles
- Increases and improves the absorption of oil into the deeper layers of the epidermis itself
- Regular use rejuvenates the skin and noticeably moisturizes
- Strengthens the elasticity of the skin, as it does not contain limescale
- Helps to regenerate damaged epidermal cells
- Does not have a negative effect on the skin microflora
- Soothes the skin after sunbathing and helps to restore its balance
The rose water of the Damascus rose is ecological and of high quality. The product is not tested on animals, it is free of petroleum products, preservatives and artificial colors. The bottle is made of recycled plastic. Each rose water is especially blessed in order to especially nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
I recommend using rose water regularly and at least twice a day. Of course, you can use it several times if needed. It helps to pull the active ingredients of the oil deeper into the epidermis of the skin and helps the unsaturated fatty acids to be better “absorbed”. First, apply ROSE WATER to the freshly washed skin of the face, neck and décolleté and then carefully and lovingly massage your chosen oil into the previously moistened skin.
Ingredients (INCI): Rosa Damascena Flower Water
“Because all the virtues of our Mother, Mary Magdalene and the eternal heart are hidden in the rose.” Anja